Providence Health & Services Clinic Courier in Walla Walla, Washington
Providence is calling a Clinic Courier (Administration, Day Shift, 0.0) to Providence Medical Group in Walla Walla, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
• Demonstrate a concern for efficiency and cost effectiveness.
• Keep leadership apprised of problems, workflow and other relevant issues.
• Stock and clean the supply rooms according to stocking schedule.
• Adapt personal work schedule to department needs.
• Assist with staffing issues and problem solving.
• Provides education for new employees.
• Manage work flow to ensure that all specimens are delivered to main lab in a timely manner.
• Assist with tracking inventory and ordering supplies.
• Review and sign technical procedure and policy manuals annually.
Required qualifications for this position include:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Valid and current Driver’s License
Valid and current Auto Insurance
Reliable transportation to use for work purposes
Knowledge and understanding of laws enforced by the Department of Licensing.
Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 20 pounds during an eight-hour shift for distances of no more than 30 feet
Able to reach above shoulder height
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Previous experience as a company driver/delivery person
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is the largest medical group in Walla Walla, serving greater Walla Walla in southeast Washington state. Our internists, family practitioners, specialists and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Transportation
Location: Washington-Walla Walla
Req ID: 251811